PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc’s Data Science team focuses on bringing more intelligence and automation into our products by leveraging data analysis and machine learning solutions. It is comprised of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and a Product Owner (this position) to design and build these “intelligent” features from research to product and exploitation.
As the product owner of this Specialist team, you will be a creative force and expert in this domain, drive the related product features, and represent these initiatives internally and in front of customers.
The first product of this team, currently in active development, is an Automatic Document Classification service that will be integrated in the Employee File Management module.
- Research and identify impactful opportunities to create new features and enhance our product using data and data science methods
- Partner with your team, feature teams and their POs to design, integrate and “productize” these features
- Run all phases of feature conception: user stories, design, test, feature rollout, continuous improvements
- Be an advocate and facilitate the use of data and data science methods in PeopleDoc Products and simplicity, style, beaut
- Conduct product competitive analysis to ensure PeopleDoc products stay best in class globally
- Good knowledge of data science techniques, experience implementing Data-Science-related products
- Good knowledge of software design, APIs, web development
- BS or equivalent work experience in commercial product management having delivered products for a SaaS company (BtoB is a plus)
- Able to work effectively with geographically dispersed remote teams, demonstrate proactiveness and passion for building software
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and ability to present and defend your ideas to other key stakeholders