The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
Employee File Management
Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
PeopleDoc has opened its first Spanish office in Madrid in 2019. We are now looking to hire our first Business Development Rep for the Spanish market. PeopleDoc is looking for motivated and hungry individuals to master the art of prospecting and help the company build its sales and marketing pipeline. The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. You're passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new business leads and exceeding team goals. You will be responsible for proactive calling/emailing to establish contact with inbound and outbound leads, as well as leads from targeted marketing campaigns, under the guidance of the Western Europe BDR Team Lead based in Paris.
- Research, develop, and validate target lead lists
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up
- Work with marketing and field sales teams to identify prospects
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Build and nurture relationships with potential prospects to work them into a qualified lead
- Set appointments with qualified prospects for field sales team
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company's solution offerings
- Document and track all activities using Salesforce.com in a timely manner
- Participate in marketing, sales planning and status meeting
- At least 3 years experience as a BDR
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest to qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment
- Comfortable in a metrics-driven performance culture
- Experience leveraging social media for prospect identification and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing
- Inside Sales experience selling software or SaaS is a huge plus but not required
- HR selling experience is a huge plus
- Native Spanish required, Professional level English required with Fluent a huge plus
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion