PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Reports to: Director, HRBP
Job Description/ Job Summary:
With care, innovation and technology, our goal is to provide the same great Employee Experience that we aim to deliver to our customers’ employees. Above all, we want to provide Ultimate Software employees with same concern, respect and caring attitude that they treat and share externally with every Ultimate Software customers.
Ultimate Software has an immediate opening for a People Partner/HRBP in our Paris headquarters. The position provides a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to support our European employees and people managers in a fast-paced, global professional services environment. As a People Partner, you will understand every aspect of the business and act as a thought leader on people and organisational topics. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and reinvent how work is done.
In this role, you'll demonstrate your ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, pay careful attention to detail, stay organised and prioritise effectively.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organisational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Partner with HR Director on the execution of any organisational changes or change management initiatives as appropriate
- Support your dedicated people managers in all our EU locations on all employee matters
- Participate in global HR projects
Competencies & Experiences Required
- Minimum 8 years’ experiences in a Strategic HR position
- Fluent in English, French and German or Spanish a plus
- Appreciation for the impact of technology and employee experience in today’s work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities
- Appreciation for a diverse and international environment and ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done and also being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to analyse data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Master’s degree in Human Resources