The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is transforming our own HR department into a People & Innovation Hub which aim to act as a catalyst to enable all our employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success of the PeopleDoc and our customers. With care, innovation and technology, our goal is to provide the same great Employee Experience that we aim to deliver to our customers’ employees. Above all, we want to provide PeopleDoc employees with same concern, respect and caring attitude that they treat and share externally with every PeopleDoc customers.
PeopleDoc has an immediate opening for a HR Generalist role in our Paris headquarters. The position provides a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to support French, German, Dutch and UK employees and people managers in a fast-paced, global professional services environment. We are looking for an experienced HR who can balance the need to be a business partner along with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. We are looking for a smart, motivated, and energetic person who excels at understanding the needs of his/her customers.
- Serve as a business partner and day-to-day local point of contact to dedicated teams for all people matters in accordance to local legislation and best practices
- Partner with HR Director on the execution of any organizational changes or change management initiatives as appropriate
- Support your dedicated people managers in French, Germany and UK in all employee matters
- Use analytics to inform and drive decision making with people managers
- Participate in global HR projects
Competencies & Experiences Required
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experiences in a HR Generalist position
- Fluent in English & French (German would be an advantage)
- Appreciation for the impact of technology and employee experience in today’s work environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Experience in a start-up environment is preferred as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities.
- Appreciation for a diverse and international environment and ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Master’s degree in Human Resources