The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is looking for a B2B Support Agent to join our growing team in London. The Support Agent team at PeopleDoc is a part of the Customer Care team and is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our diverse customer base.
Being a B2B Support Agent means providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the continuous improvement of the PeopleDoc and our products. You will be in direct contact with our customers on a daily basis and work closely with our Customer Care, Customer Success and R&D teams. We are looking for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, and also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
The job includes 2 missions :
- Manage support tickets from our customers and proactively follow-up internally and externally on their resolution within the agreed SLAs with our customers
- Anticipate growth by establishing the processes and tools the PeopleDoc UK office will need to ensure a high quality of support and a high rated client satisfaction
- Deliver high-level customer service via our ticketing system or phone to our clients about PeopleDoc products (PeopleDoc, PeopleDoc signatures, PeopleAsk…)
- Provide support based on agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), response time and quality
- Detect, identify, troubleshoot or escalate technical issues encountered by our customers and follow-up accordingly
- Proactively maintain and update databases, contacts/distributions lists and internal tools
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure notification/action and resolution of client issues
- Actively take on additional responsibilities to improve our internal processes
- Coordinate post go-live customer projects
- Establish support processes and good practices in the B2B support team
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience, preferably B2B, working with SaaS or subscription products
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to multi-task
- Experience with Zendesk and Jira, or other ticketing systems
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- You are a born ‘detective’ and love paying attention to details
- Able to effectively communicate with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Engagement - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge!
- You thrive on responsibility
- You are proactive, open and enjoy being involved with multiple tasks at the same time
- You are willing to go beyond responsibilities and be part of the adventure of creating a Customer Services team in a fast-paced environment