The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc (Germany) GmbH, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1,500 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Employee Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Business Development/Inside Sales Representative
PeopleDoc is looking for an energized and motivated go-getter to master the art of prospecting and help the company build its sales and marketing pipeline. The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. You're passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new business leads and exceeding team goals. You will be responsible for proactive calling/emailing to establish contact with inbound and outbound leads, as well as leads from targeted marketing campaigns. You will report to the Regional Marketing Manager for the DACH+NL region.
- Generate high quality leads through cold calling and online prospecting
- Drive targeted outbound sales campaigns that generate net new customer leads, nurture existing leads and identify up sell opportunities in existing accounts where appropriate.
- Qualify and follow up on leads generated by the marketing department
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with decision makers and business owners
- Work with field sales team to set appointments with highly qualified prospects
- Work with field sales team to conduct account mapping, research and contact discovery for prospects and target accounts
- Track lead, opportunity and account activity in Saleforce.com on a daily basis
- Provide accurate updates and forecasts of lead progression/status.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual goals
- 2+ years inside sales experience and proven success in lead generation
- Consistent record of overachieving sales quotas and goals
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in SaaS/Cloud solutions and understanding of the HR market is preferable but not critical
Required Knowledge/ Skills:
- Self-starter, self-motivator, team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong, creative prospecting skills
- Strong phone presence and high energy
- Capacity to make high volume of calls on a daily basis
- Must be able to uncover opportunities in a competitive market by identifying customer requirements and providing recommendations/solutions
- Proficiency with Saleforce.com, or experience using other CRM systems
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Outstanding follow up and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills