Reports to: Learning I/O Director
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 15 languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Learning I/O delivers cutting-edge Product Knowledge on our innovative HR solution both to its employees, customers and partners.
Our Learning Service aims to keep providing various levels of learning sessions with the highest quality, to guarantee success and satisfaction to all its users.
As we provide the same respect and caring attitude to all, our main challenge is to constantly improve our learning delivery processes, share and maintain the highest product knowledge level to our users and offer the best comfort and tools to all instructors.
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software has an immediate opening for a Learning Coordinator position in our Paris headquarters. This position, relatable to a Learning Happiness Manager, is a great opportunity for a motivated professional to support and help both our PeopleDoc Instructors (we call them Pilots here!) and customers regarding learning organization and logistics.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated administrative “nerd”, who is not afraid of spreadsheets and calendars, enjoys picking up the phone and speaking directly to HR customers. This person needs to be fluent both in the language of Molière and Shakespeare (spoken and written!). Any additional language is more than welcome (Klingon not accepted).
Our ideal team member is smart, energetic, creative, understands Pilots and customers’ needs and specifications, never panics under pressure and has a McGyver approach: there is ALWAYS an easy solution to any issue.
Loving coffee as much as technology is a plus!
- Making sure all deadlines are met
- Providing a strong and trusted relationship with all customers
- Managing the learning schedule and planning customers and internal sessions (Onboarding)
- Dispatching learning sessions among Pilots
- Handling and issuing administrative documents and paperwork (sales orders, attendance sheets, French conventions, invoices…)
- Applying the existing processes and updating it if relevant
- Monitoring customer satisfaction surveys
Competencies & Experiences Required
- 1-3 years of professional experience on equal position
- Degree in Human Resources or equally administrative position
- Fluent and perfect written skills in French and English (German or Spanish would be an advantage)
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills
- Sharp sense of timekeeping and a reliable alarm clock
- Strong ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Awareness of French training processes and OPCAs is a plus
Type d'emploi : CDI