Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform by UKG helps HR teams answer more easily employees’ requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management.
100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems that can be implemented within 8 to 12 weeks and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving a wide range of workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Learning Delivery Department brings cutting-edge Product Knowledge on our innovative HR solution both to its employees, customers and partners.
Our Learning Service aims to keep providing various levels of trainings with the highest quality, to guarantee success and satisfaction to all its users.
As we provide the same respect and caring attitude to all, our main challenge is to constantly improve our learning delivery processes, share and maintain the highest product knowledge level to our users and offer the best comfort and tools to our instructors.
Job Title: Bilingual Learning Coordinator (English / French)
Reports to: Learning Delivery Manager - EMEA
PeopleDoc by UKG has an immediate opening for a Training Coordinator role in our Paris headquarters. This position, relatable to a Training Happiness Manager, provides a great opportunity for a motivated professional to support and help PeopleDoc Instructors and our customers regarding training organization and logistics.
We are looking for a motivated administrative “nerd”, who is not afraid of spreadsheets and calendars, enjoys picking up the phone and speaking directly to HR customers, and knows how to write emails both in the language of Shakespeare and that of Moliere.
Our ideal team member is smart, energetic, understands the needs of instructors and internal / external customers, never panics and has a McGyver approach: there is ALWAYS an easy solution to any issue.
A superstar who has the ability to transform daily challenges into an opportunity for personal and process development.
Loving coffee is a plus, even virtually!
We are looking for a skilled and very - very! - organized person to maintain and support our learning management systems operations and support the whole Team with learning delivery solutions. This will include providing overall support for customer and employee learning offerings in the Learning Management System, both self-paced and instructor led virtual offerings (via Zoom and/or GoToTraining).
- Process training sessions invitations and managing the training schedule
- Follow up on admin documents such as sales orders, attendance sheets…
- Check Learning prerequisites with customers
- Dispatch training sessions among instructors
- Coordinate the preparation and maintain all Learning event materials and dedicated learning environments.
- Welcome customers to our Learning Center, ensure a structured learning room logistics and maintain the necessary equipment to ensure a smooth training experience.
- Process invoices and share / update contractual documents
- Respond to email/case inquiries associated with scheduled learning offerings and provide customers assistance in case of technical access issues
- Schedule and maintain class information and Learners enrollments using our LMS (Learning Management System)
- Monitor customer satisfaction surveys
- Well organized, able to manage different tasks effectively and make sure deadlines are met
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English & French (basics in German or Spanish would be a big advantage)
- High capacity to quickly grasp software concepts and work on different tools (Microsoft suite, GTT, LMS, ...)
- Work effectively in a professional environment, virtually or in-person, with and without direct supervision
- Strong ability to work closely with different teams, from different cultures and backgrounds (Learning: instructors, Learning Operation Specialist, Learning Project Manager / Services: IPM, CSM / Sales, Finance, HR…)
- Rigor in priority organization, anticipation and work on different tasks simultaneously
Preferred Qualifications skills:
- Real Interest in new technologies
- Experience in SaaS industry or in a start-up environment is preferred, as you will be responsible for a multitude of activities
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, anticipation mindset and self-initiative
- Great sense of organization, patience and punctuality
- Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and ability to learn on the job
- Customer oriented, towards both our Internal customers (Sales, IPM, CSM) and external customers (Learners, Training managers, HRBP)
- Ability to work in a team or on an individual project
- Self-motivated and Challenger
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or equally administrative degree /
Competencies & Experiences Required
- 1-3 years of professional experience on equal position or in LMS Support / Saas platform Customer Support