The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc has an immediate opening for a Payroll Coordinator in our Paris office. As a member of International Operations’ Payroll team, the payroll coordinator will provide support and expertise services in the payroll and all related activities in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Support all aspects of the centralized payroll administration & control process for Europe including but not limited to:
· Payroll via external vendors for France, UK, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and Spain .
· Set up of payroll in new Countries (Italy, Switzerland, et)
· Leading global payroll provider harmonization project for all International Operations scope
· Maintaining employee and non-employee data entry requirements in the related HR and payroll systems
· Verifying, validating, and processing payroll tasks
· Acting as guarantor of payroll process, partners & systems data and being the main point of contact for all payroll related questions
· Partnering with accounting team to ensure that payroll provisions & entries reflect social declarations & are accurate plus support any monthly/quarterly/annual payroll tax audit functions
Work alongside the HR Team to ensure the employee experience is a positive one at every step of the process.
Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant payroll work experience with a demonstrated record of customer focus and payroll proficiency in French environment (German, and/or UK payroll would be an advantage)
· High personal integrity required in handling personal and confidential data/information
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills – German would be an advantage
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
· Ability to effectively work in cross-functional teams
· Interest in working in an innovative and agile environment with ability to organize and prioritize tasks, manage time and work without constant supervision
· Commitment to excellent customer service, pro-activeness and team spirit
· Experience working in an international environment/company a must
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel