The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
As part of the International Alliance organization, the Strategic Alliance Manager for the Central European region, is responsible for contributing to the annual regional sales targets, direct and indirect revenue growth, and increased market penetration and visibility through the oversight, management, and recruitment of various existing and new partnerships including reseller partners, referral partners, strategic partners, and consulting firms.
The Strategic Alliance Manager, Central Region will be responsible for:
- Developing strategies to champion and provide knowledge of the PeopleDoc offerings within SAP SuccessFactors and the SAP alliance ecosystem to generate SAP AppCenter transactable opportunities
- Expand market penetration and PeopleDoc brand recognition through new and existing partnerships outside and within the SAP alliance ecosystem by recruiting, onboarding, and providing sales enablement
- Building deep multi-level relationships, including those in the executive level, with existing and new partners to develop regional business and revenue growth
- Defining partnership goals and objectives to develop and execute on attainable alliance sales and marketing strategy plans with each regional partner with the business and market needs in mind
- Maintaining knowledge of the partner’s value propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Interpreting partnership contract terms and communicating contract details with management
- Maintaining direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, sales, services, and technical channel issues, and serving as an internal advocate
- Generating high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of sales and marketing strategies; and coordinate with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts
- Working closely with the executive, sales, marketing, legal, product, and technology teams to maintain existing partnerships and to launch new partnerships ensuring the strategy is in line with business initiatives throughout the organization
- Quarterly alliance business review with each partner to review partnership status, report on qualitative and quantitative results, aggregate feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities
- At least 10 years of business development and/or channel sales experience in the technology industry
- Experience building trusted relationships with strategic partners
- Strong influencer skills and ability to find the “win-win” scenario for all constituents
- Demonstrable experience of navigating and managing complex partner relationships
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing a pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels from end users to technical and business leads to senior decision-makers
- Understanding of multi-channel sales models and developing win-win strategies
- Ability to travel internationally and work effectively as a mobile team member