PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
The Implementation Delivery Manager guides and leads the group of Implementation Project Managers. (S)he will responsible for implementing new customers just after they sign for PeopleDoc solutions. The Implementation Delivery Manager will manage a team of Project Managers, holding them accountable for the successful implementation of the all PeopleDoc solution as well as managing 2-3 enterprise projects on his/her own.
This people manager role will report to directly to the regional Director of Customer Service.
- Team management and coaching skills
- Strong oral and written communications. Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Technical skills for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and security, SaaS solutions)
- Strong understanding of HR daily challenges
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization, attentiveness, dialogue, discipline and adaptability
- Master degree
- Ideally 2+ people management experience
- 4+ years of experience in project management
- 4+ years of experience in any customer facing role
- Expertise on PeopleDoc products is a must
- Lead the region-wide project portfolio and ensure execution within the KPIs
- Manage capacity and nominate project managers
- Define corrective measures if deviating from the plan and ensure successful closure
- Guide alternative solutions if necessary
- Lead resolution of project issues and manage escalations
- Conduct project audits and lessons learned and continuously improve PM practices
- Represent Services and project interests in customer and supplier meetings
- Lead staff management activities, including hiring, performance reviews
- Manage 2-3 enterprise projects and make sure (detail see IPM job description)