The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc SAS is looking for an Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator for our Paris HQ. The Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator will work under general to limited supervision and perform a variety of professional and administrative duties in support of the day-to-day operations of EEO office.
- Management all aspects of the daily functions of the office, including incoming communication (mail, fax and telephone)
- Perform administrative work for the office
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and processes
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, services providers and building landlord
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize office functions and events
- Be responsible for delivering and maintaining PeopleDoc culture
- 5+ years of work experience centered around the activities in related to the duties as described above
Proven office management and administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information at all times
- Ability to exercise independent judgment appropriately
- Excellent MS Outlook and Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills