PeopleDoc is on a mission to make the difficult job of HR easier. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
* PeopleDoc HR Document Management
* PeopleDoc Employee Portal & Case Management
* PeopleDoc HR Shared Services
* PeopleDoc Employee Onboarding
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is looking for 2 data engineer to join his Data Team, actually composed of 11 people. They will be in charge of design, build and operate the company datalakes. The data engineer will be in charge of building our datalake, they will work closely with dba and the BI team. They will choose the technology, the methodology in accordance with the data manager and in collaboration with other teammates. As all our actual stack is made of free software the candidates need to have a previous experience with them, in case of necessity to write new tools they will be encouraged to publish them under a free or opensource license.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Be able to work closely with DBA, Data analyst and data scientist
- Be curious, adaptative
- Be a problem solver
- Love sharing his/her knowledge with other
- Have a taste for good practices (Tests, Code quality checks, Automation, CI, …)
- Be production oriented, be able to understand that a bug in production is the highest priority
- Be familiar with Git
- Have a previous experience on building a datalake from scratch
- Be comfortable in linux and opensource environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Python coding skills
- Kafka, PostgreSQL and related tools
- Previously worked inside a data team