PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1,000 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking for a proven Sales Manager to market and sell our industry leading, Cloud Based HR Shared Services, Document Management, and On-Boarding solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives of Global 1000 corporations. In addition, has ideally sold SAAS Solutions in all or most of the following: payroll, HRIS, onboarding, talent management, performance management, document management, CRM, enterprise content management or digital certification/identity solutions to HR, IT or HRIS leaders. Responsibilities include securing new business leads/opportunities through a variety of channels, conducting virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, negotiating and closing long-term agreements with enterprise accounts.
- Must be a Hunter: You are going after new logo business
- Secure new business leads by cold calling and other methods
- Manage your assigned marketplace / territory
- Build consensus within prospective accounts
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreements with accounts in your assigned marketplace/territory
- Uncover needs and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders within the assigned accounts across the Lines of Business, IT, Procurement and Senior Management
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our solutions
Desired skills and expertise:
- Minimum of 6 years enterprise software sales experience, successfully selling high level corporate software/technology solutions at the executive level
- Exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Experience selling a Software as a Service (SaaS) application is a big plus
- Experience in fast-growth, VC-backed companies is ideal,
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Multitasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to successfully work from a home office environment and travel at least 30%Consistent job tenure and work history
- BA/BS degree or equivalent