The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company and cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource and people management solutions (Ranked #8 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For list, Ranked #1 on FORTUNE’s 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
Employee File Management
Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
PeopleDoc is currently looking for a Corporate Counsel, Contracts to be based in our Paris headquarters. This person will be responsible for, among other things, growing, developing and managing customer contracts in France and the UK. He or she will report directly to the Senior Corporate Counsel, EMEA.
- Draft and negotiate customer SaaS contracts and provide direct support to Western Europe and Nordics sales teams on customer contract negotiations
- Review and improve all customer contract templates (including re-negotiations of SLAs and other operational documents), NDAs, etc.
- Develop a sales tools and conduct trainings for Sales teams
- Assist operations on contractual questions
- Manage customer dispute and litigation
- 5-8 years min comprehensive experience, with a strong emphasis on technology transactional experience and contract law
- Licensed to practice law in France
- Bilingual English and French : at ease switching from one language to the other
- Ability to negotiate global contracts in both French and English
- Spanish as 3rd language would be a plus
- Prior experience with SaaS contracts/cloud services contracts