PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Location: Paris / Remote (France, Germany, UK)
We are in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across all of our solutions. To support this we have spent the last 3 years designing, developing and implementing an internal design system called PeopleDoc UI. You role will be to triage, design and document new components and design patterns within PeopleDoc UI.
You will get to be responsible for planning and communicating your roadmap, working closely with designers, product owners and developers !
As a member of the UX/UI team, you will work with a friendly and talented group of designers and developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company.
We anticipate this role to be approximately 60% UX design, and 40% project management, and to be well suited to UX designers who have experience working in product development, with a track record of delivering on business objectives.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Liaise with product owners and UX designers to understand the business requirements for new components and design patterns
- Design, research and test design patterns to ensure they meet the needs of our end users
- Work with our UI developers to document patterns within PeopleDoc UI and manage the monthly release and planning cycle for PeopleDoc UI
- Communicate the roadmap to external stakeholders (e.g. UX designers, product owners), so that they can plan their work around the availability of new components and patterns
- Experience working with design systems, or within complex product development environments
- Good understanding of UX best practices, including:
- How to conduct user research
- How to prototype and test design concepts
- Usability and accessibility best practices
- How to measure UX outcomes
- Good English language skills
- Ability to build relationships across the entire product and development team
- The ability to prioritize your personal workload, and the workload of the PeopleDoc UI team, in line with the changing requirements of the business
This position is open to candidates located in Paris, or working remotely in France, Germany or the UK.