PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1 000 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is looking for a Customer Success Manager, based out of our London office. The CSM will be part of the Customer Services team filled with dedicated, passionate people who take pride in going to extra mile to provide outstanding service to our diverse customer base.
The role includes 2 missions :
- Proactive management of client relationships post-implementation, ensuring they are getting the most out of their PeopleDoc platform, as well as serving as a liaison and customer advocate.
- Anticipate growth by setting-up everything that is needed for PeopleDoc UK office to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, and a reliable follow-up of customer health on a large scale
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Enterprise customers once the implementation phase is completed
- Develop and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors: steering committees, regular visits, reports, events
- Understand customers’ needs and priorities in order to optimize the use of their platform
- Identify new opportunities: up-sell, cross-sell, additional training
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and facilitate their adoption
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how PeopleDoc can better serve our customers
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Sales) to drive better results
- Resolve billing and Support inquiries in a timely and productive manner
- Coordinate post go-live customer projects
- Conduct Net Promoter System (NPS) analysis of feedback
- Build tools/processes to anticipate customer health follow-up on a large scale
- Anticipate contracts renewal discussions to allow 100% retention
- Participate in building the Customer Success and Customer Care teams
Desired skills and experience:
- Well-organized and excellent time management abilities
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel (frequent client visits, primarily in UK, Ireland and Nordics countries)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 7 years of experience in Account Management/Customer Success management, including 3-5 years in HR industry (SaaS HR provider or HR Services provider)
- Passion for digital and new technology
- Having managed or been lead of a Customer Success Manager team is a plus