PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 15 languages.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Learning I/O delivers cutting-edge Product Knowledge on our innovative HR solution both to its employees, customers and partners.
Our Learning Service aims to keep providing various levels of trainings with the highest quality, to guarantee success and satisfaction to all its users.
As we provide the same respect and caring attitude to all, our main challenge is to constantly improve our learning delivery processes, share and maintain the highest product knowledge level to our users and offer the best comfort and tools to our instructors (we call them Pilots here).
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software has an immediate opening for a Program Enablement Manager position in France.
We are looking for a skilled and very organized person to deliver learning journeys and to build learning material according to our five Partners Enablement Programs with the help and support from the Channels & Alliance Team.
This Enablement (Certification) expert handles learning project management process and understand tight Partners timelines, is not afraid of speaking in public, and loves to travel.
Our ideal team member is patient, energetic, never panics under pressure, masters standard design tools and has epic training skills to animate his/her own contents.
Loving coffee as much as technology and customer facing will make your daily work a living dream
- Conduct Partners dedicated sessions on-site or via videoconferencing (English)
- Building & updating learning material for Enablement programs
- Schedule, monitor and follow-up learning sessions for Partners & Channels
- Maintain the global Partner satisfaction rate over 90%
- Collect Partners’ needs & feedbacks to improve our programs & curriculums
- Be proactive to enhance the Partners learning experience
Competencies & Experiences Required
- Great sense of pedagogy, patience and timekeeping (alarm clock advised)
- Fluent in English; French (German or Spanish would be an advantage)
- 3+ years of professional experience in training delivery
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Training, Sales or Educational Design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Globe-trotter and travel lover
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Experience in SaaS or HRIS industry
- Experience designing and delivering internal and external learning sessions