PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 15 languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Learning I/O delivers cutting-edge Product Knowledge on our innovative HR solution both to its employees, customers and partners.
Our Learning Service aims to keep providing various levels of trainings with the highest quality, to guarantee success and satisfaction to all its users.
As we provide the same respect and caring attitude to all, our main challenge is to constantly improve our learning delivery processes, share and maintain the highest product knowledge level to our users and offer the best comfort and tools to our instructors (we call them Pilots here).
PeopleDoc by Ultimate Software has an immediate opening for a Learning Experience Designer position in our Paris headquarters (if you live away, let’s meet anyway!). This position is a great opportunity for a motivated professional to provide PeopleDoc & Ultimate Software’s employees, customers and Partners with the most enjoyable learning experience through various formats: slideshows, quizzes, e-learning modules, board games (yes, we can!) …
We are looking for a skilled educational content designer who is not afraid of undoing what has already been done, who meets Product releases calendar or projects deadlines, and handles learning project management process.
Our ideal team member is creative, energetic, understands the learning ecosystem needs and specifications, never panics under pressure, masters standard design tools and has epic training skills to animate his/her own contents.
- Updating existing learning material and following up on Product Releases
- Creating learning modules for on-site, online and blended purposes
- Building learning curriculums and programs on new products
- Testing and delivering proofs of concept on e-learning platform
- Maintaining Learning I/O library and website
Competencies & Experiences Required
- 3+ years of professional experience in Learning Design
- Experience designing and delivering internal and external learning sessions
- Degree in Graphic Design, Educational Design or equally creative position
- Fluent in English & French (German or Spanish would be an advantage)
- Sharp sense of timekeeping
- High-level skills on creative tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate 360, Powerpoint, Kahoot, …)
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills