PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Working collaboratively with diverse clients across the globe, PeopleDoc HR Transformation Services help organizations design and implement HR service delivery cloud-based solutions to optimize their People Practices. Our team effectively implement HR Service Delivery Technology that enhance clients’ long-term productivity and profitability within HR and the business. We aim to provide strategic guidance and help business and HR leaders understand, manage, and leverage this new technology to drive performance and growth within their HR and more broadly within their entire Workforce.
Our HR Transformation Services Team has an immediate opening for HR Transformation Services Consultant in our Stuttgart office (Germany) . The position provides a fantastic opportunity for a motivated HR professional to continue their HR careers supporting our clients with their HR transformation.
As a HR Transformation Services Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR Transformation, HR Operations and processes to optimize business results through supporting our customer with their alignment of HR service delivery and strategy. In this role, you will use your HR knowledge and experience with SaaS technologies to help our clients solve issues facing their HR Function today through the smooth implementation of PeopleDoc.
Deploying HR solutions is a combination of “art and science”. The science comes from assessing and implementing “best of breed” technologies with proven methodologies. The art can however come from experience. In our case, we believe in personal experience as well the combination of the experiences from our customers. This combination is powerful – the combination of your prior experience at comparable companies with similar technologies in addition to leveraging all the experience we have built by implementing our technology in over 700+ customer around the globe.
We aim in supporting our customers not only with the best in class service delivery technology but with the know-how on how this should integrate with processes to create the right employee experience. Last by not least, we believe that a successful implementation goes beyond the technical aspects but includes a successful deployment to drive adoption and, most importantly, change. We are looking for innovative thinkers with a knowledge and passion for people and technology, ready to join our teams and assist our clients with critical HR4HR expertise from local deployment strategy to global change management.
We are looking for people who can help us build our service offerings, understand client needs, grow our internal capability and connect effectively across our global HR Transformation Services to maximize our global knowledge and experience in supporting clients to build their talent pool.
We are seeking experienced HR Transformation Professionals with relevant expertise to support the growth of the team and successfully deliver client assignments, broadly covering the following areas:
- Support the client in the identification, development, implementation and realization of the HR transformation strategy through technology, including business case (ROI) and roadmap development
- Streamline, optimize and automate business processes to improve HR performance - focusing on the employee experience while maintaining alignment to the business and HR strategy
- Support the client in the analysis, design and implementation of HR service delivery and ongoing performance improvement at an organizational level
- Support organizations to optimize their processes, improve service delivery, and enhance the employee experience through technology enabled solutions
- Deliver change management assistance for large-scale engagements that drive strategic HR organizational change for clients within the PeopleDoc implementation scope
- Work closely with PeopleDoc Implementation team to ensure project deliverables are in line with change required within the client HR function
- Participate in comprehensive and complex PeopleDoc implementation projects to meet each customer's unique business requirements.
- Driving the innovation process to collaboratively design propositions, starting with, basic prototypes and/or standard templates and then through the agile delivery processes.
Competencies & Experiences Required
- 5+ years’ experience in a HR Generalist Position and/or transformation in global organizations
- 5+ years’ experience developing, capturing and implementing processes within global HR structures and major HR changes within global organizations.
- Experience with key cloud HCM systems such as Workday and SuccessFactors.
- A primary degree and any post HR graduate degrees and professional qualifications are desirable but not critical e.g. CIPD
- Proven experience in two or more of the following: process design, HR Transformation, organizational design, HR tools and technology optimization, change management
- A proven track record of proactively managing internal or external client stakeholders, including providing constructive challenge, influencing decisions, providing robust advice, delivering difficult messages
- Experienced management consultant/HR professional with relevant experience in advising clients on large scale HR programs and change projects within large and complex organizations would be an advantage
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Appreciation for the impact of technology and employee experience in today’s work environment
- Appreciation for a diverse and international environment and ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to work independently within a team, and be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer services skills