PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc EMEA is looking for a Financial Planning Analyst in our Paris HQ. The FP&A is in charge of creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations as well as comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
He or she will work with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget. He/she prepares internal reports for leadership team and supporting their decision making. He or she will report directly to the Sr Director of International Finance in Paris.
Day to day tasks will include to:
- Update input information into forecast model (headcount, costs, revenue),
- Perform Actuals versus budget & Actuals versus forecast gaps analysis,
- Contribute to a preparation of financial presentations for Internal direction committees, Country managers, etc
- Prepare historical data analysis for reporting or integration process needs
- Respond to any analysis requests from the management & direction (local & headquarter’s level)
- Participate in budget compaign & quarterly closing planning & preparation
- Open/close/modify access to FP&A tools (currently Anaplan) as well as to Netsuite (for expense reports, R&D time tracking)
The successful candidate will possess the following required Competencies:
- Strong background in Finance with experience in Software Development, Computer Hardware, and understanding Financial Planning & Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Min 5 years of overall professional experience is required: ideally experiences of working for a VC/Investment bank or/&as an FP&A
- Knowledge of Anaplan is a plus
- Capacity of handling and intelligently analyzing a mountain of different types of data and data evaluation metrics
- Creative problem solver, with a natural or cultivated talent for financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Proficient in Excel: mandatory
- English : Fluent