Reporting to the HR Director, the Talent Lead, Europe will provide substantial
leverage, vision and execution as a critical component of and contributor to the HR team as
we scale to a, 6,000+ person global leader.
The Talent Lead, Europe will play a key role in shaping our leadership & executive development approach and set our framework around manager expectations and development that will ultimately help drive strategic business goals. You will innovate, create, implement, and manage new, never-done-before programs. You’ll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capability of our leaders, enhance performance, career development and talent planning, ensuring everyone across Ultimate has the opportunity to do their very best work.
As an explicit part of the overall talent management platform, architect and execute
talent development programs to drive professional growth and accountability across the
organization to foster a culture of long-term learning and development across the organisation:
- Contribute extensively to the ongoing development and delivery of the People Plan, supporting a learning culture with a strong focus on achieving the full potential of people through a wide range of development initiatives
- Design training solutions using a variety of techniques and methods with a steady-state approach for each new programme or intervention
- Facilitate and deliver trainings, workshops and offsites when required (potential international travel) including train the trainer to subject matter experts
- Identify opportunities to transition learning offerings to digital learning where appropriate.
- Design development solutions using a variety of techniques and methods with a steady-state approach for each new programme or intervention
- Translate business needs and Talent Management results (e.g. succession planning, talent identification, career pathway tools) into relevant and solid development interventions
- Define program goals, design scalable pilots blended where possible to combine live, virtual and coaching elements
- Manage overall learning and development approach, scheduling and programme elements to budget
- Analyse and routinely report to key stakeholders on KPIs and management information all aspects of L&OD and Organisation Design and provide expert advice, guidance and support on structural or process changes and the potential impact on the organisation
- Stay abreast of industry trends and the latest research, maintain expertise in all aspects of leadership and talent development
The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy, collaborative leader who has subject
matter expertise in Learning & Development and a proven track record of working
independently to build and lead a progressive talent development function on global/international level.
This person should have a minimum of 8 -10 years of combined L&D/OD experience. A Bachelor’s in Business, Organizational Development or similar is a plus but not required.
French & English fluency required, German an additional plus
Specifically, we would like our candidate to have:
- Demonstrated the ability to translate business strategies into critical talent &
workforce strategies/initiatives Improving talent and performance management practices
- Managing multiple projects with extensive detail coordination
- Ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change in the organisation and work with people of varying backgrounds and seniority levels
- Ability to navigate complexity and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Deep learning and development industry knowledge
- Data-driven - able to understand and work in a strongly KPI and ROI focused environment
- Strong facilitation skills
Up to 25% to US and other European location as it relates