PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Ultimate Software is seeking a passionate, engaging and driven Customer Compliance Specialist.
You will be responsible for handling all internal and external requests in relation to Ultimate Software Privacy, Risk and Compliance programs and coordinate and participate in different efforts throughout the Privacy, Risk and Compliance department including assistance and support with customer facing deliverables.
The successful candidate will be required to:
● Manage and respond customer compliance requests on a daily basis
● Respond to customer security assessment questionnaires
● Produce quality and professional deliverables reflecting Ultimate Software
● Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
● Work closely with different teams across the organization to timely and accurately respond to
customer requests and security assessment questionnaires
● Maintain a repository of standard responses and documents used to fulfill request
The position is open in Paris and available immediately.
● Solid understanding of information security, risk management ,regulatory compliance and IT
● Strong written and verbal communications skills
● Customer service attitude and orientation
● Solid time management skills
● Ability to work and deliver multiple projects with well defined timelines and deadlines
● Detail-oriented, and accountable