PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc is looking for a Recruitment Partner to join our growing International Recruitment team and be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting to continue to drive the company’s growth in Europe and the US. The position will report directly to the Manager, International Recruitment.
The right person will have worked in a multinational organization with recruitment responsibility for multiple international locations. This person will partner with hiring managers across the business with a focus on a variety of positions, but primarily on Corporate Functions (Finance, Business Operations and Sales) and some technical roles. The Recruitment Partner responsible for finding the best talent and ensuring that all employees continue to be excited, productive, and passionate about working at PeopleDoc.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and understand key requirements and together build a recruiting strategy
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process to meet hiring goals across all levels – this includes everything from req review with hiring manager through extending offers, closing candidates and on-boarding
- Ensure a seamless and positive candidate experience
- High-level sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and the ability to leverage passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking.
- Manage applicant flow via our ATS
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers.
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Graduate Degree and 3 - 5years of full life-cycle recruiting experience with a demonstrated track record of filling complex roles in a fast-paced tech environment
- Experience sourcing using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter and Stack Overflow
- Experience with ATS - Greenhouse is preferred
- Successful track record of hiring Technical candidates
- Fluent in English & French (German would be an advantage)