PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
Employee File Management
Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
Ultimate Software is currently looking for its first legal resource in Germany, to be based from their Stuttgart office. The Senior Corporate Counsel will be reporting to Ultimate Group’s VP & GC for International Operations. This individual will have a crucial role is providing expert legal advice to Senior management across the DACH region. The Senior Corporate Counsel will also focus on negotiating commercial contracts and other cloud-related contracts as we continue to grow the region.
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to Ultimate Software’s Central Europe senior management team across a wide range of business and legal matters
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts including Software-as-a-Service agreements with customers and other cloud service-related contracts with business partners and vendors.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and management processes and policies across all DACH geo
- Responsible for compliance with data privacy and other relevant laws and regulations for the zone
- Responsible for local corporate governance
- Supervise outside counsel
- Review and draft all employment related agreements and policies and counsel the HR department on all aspects of German labor and employment law
- Manage dispute and litigation
- Fluent in German and English. French will be considered a plus
- Licensed to practice law in Germany
- 5-8 years experience as general counsel in the cloud/SaaS industry or in relevant private practice
- Experience in international business environments
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks
- Overall broad legal knowledge (commercial contracts, data privacy, corporate law, labor law, litigation, etc.)
- Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
- Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas
- Excellent judgement and analytical skills
- First class interpersonal and communication skills