PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Location: Paris / Remote (France, Germany, UK)
At PeopleDoc we are in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across our solutions. To support this, we have spent the last 3 years building, validating and deploying a design system of components and design patterns.
In this role, you will work closely with designers and other developers to improve the design system in response to real world feedback and requirements. You will also support our product teams in maintaining legacy codebases during the implementation phase. This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on our solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop new components (HTML, CSS) in response to feedback/briefs from UX designers and product owners.
- Improve, extend and refactor existing components (HTML, CSS) in line with design, development and accessibility best practices
- Improve the documentation and organisation of the design system
- Review the code of your colleagues
- Help the team automate and scale by writing automation scripts and tools
- Knowledge or experience of consuming or building design systems
- Mastery of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of GIT or equivalent
- Experience participating in and contributing to code review
- A high attention to detail
Experience working within an agile development environment, and other programming languages skills (JS, Python, etc.) for scripting tasks would be a plus.