PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
1- The context
Our R&D departments counts more than 100 engineers, working together to conceive, develop and deploy applications in environments monitored by the SRE team.
To improve our CI/CD and the quality of our deployments, Peopledoc is looking for a DevOps who will implement and maintain tools in the production environment and support developers with the usage of new technologies/services (Docker, Vault, Datadog).
Working in close collaboration with the SRE team, you will be included in the daily life of the teams in order to have the best understanding and work relations.
2- Scope of the DevOps:
- Serve developer teams:
- - gather the needs of the Tribes (JS, Java, Python) to provide the appropriate solutions and tools. For example: benchmark and implementations of CI/CD solutions.
- - support the software engineers in the use of systems and tools
- Work closely with the security and SRE teams to ensure the compliance of the solutions
What is the goal ?
Automate and improve and ease
- the deployment application
- integration of new services
for all the teams and be the key interlocutor for this area.
3- Required Skills:
- Experience in software development and systems administrations
- Knowledge of at least one computing language
- Experience working in production environment
- Rigorous, good communicator, pedagogue
- Able to learn new technos
4- Technical environment :
- Jenkins or another CI tool
- Debian/Ubuntu Linux
- Ansible, Ansible Tower/AWX
- Kubernetes or another Container Orchestration tools
- Git, GitHub, GitLab,
- HashiCorp Vault,