PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is currently in the market for a Proposal Manager to support our “A La Carte” products in Europe. This position will report directly to the RFP Lead based in the USA. Responsibilities include RFP response development including understanding client needs, project management of the response, collaborating with the Sales Team and Subject Matter Experts, authoring and editing content, and finalizing and submitting response. You will be responsible for managing multiple RFPs simultaneously and ensuring the proposal is accurate, timely, and in keeping with PeopleDoc standards and direction.
Additional responsibilities include maintenance of RFP content repository – ensuring all content is up to date and conveys proper brand standards.
- Coordinate full RFP process from start to finish, ensuring each RFP is completed in a timely manner and PeopleDoc is positioned to win. RFP process includes qualification, distribution, kickoff, response iterations, quality reviews, and final submission.
- Project manage RFP response including coordinating contributors across the organization and different time zones, actively participating in completing the executive summary, response to questions, and any other content required in the proposal.
- Collaborates with sales team, sales support, solutions consulting, marketing, security, and other departments to answer RFP questions and ensure technical and functional content is accurate, current, and responsive to the customers’ needs.
- Ensures documentation complies with brand standards, has a consistent look and feel, conveys one author and is easy to understand for non-technical audiences.
- Maintains content repository to ensure accurate and up to date information is being used with all RFP responses.
- Tracks all RFP projects within Salesforce from point of generation to end of sales cycle.
- Assists in the development and/or review of other sales collateral including solution overviews, RFP attachments, etc.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of PeopleDoc and Ultimate products and HR Industry trends.
- 3-5 years’ RFP project management (complex RFPs) and proposal development experience with minimum 2 years’ experience with software solutions.
- Must be fluent in both English and German.
- Ability to breakdown RFP requirements and develop winning themes.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills (writing sample may be required).
- Demonstrated document proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong reasoning ability and critical thinking skills (capacity to understand inner workings of complex software solutions, explain them simply, and spot inconsistencies/errors in language and data used to represent them).
- Ability to breakdown highly technical information in a way that even non-technical users can easily understand.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within limited guidance. Prompt follow through in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Experience with content management software such as Qvidian, RFPIO, etc.
- Experience in the HR industry
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum 4 years related work experience.
- APMP Certification