PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
As part of the International Alliances organization, the Alliances Manager , is responsible for : identifying and recommending potential partnership opportunities, managing senior relationships with partners in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics; direct and indirect revenue growth, and increased market penetration and visibility. This is an opportunity for an experienced alliance manager to:
- Work closely with the executive, product, technology, sales, marketing and legal teams to launch new partnerships and ensure that partnership strategy is in line with business initiatives throughout the organization.
- Assist in the negotiation and execution of partnership agreements.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and sales channel issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Partners sales enablement.
- Help set and drive product strategy and new business opportunities with key partners.
- Define partnership requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance, aggregate feedback, and explore new strategic opportunities.
- Keep up to date on industry news and trends to drive strategy.
- At least 10 years of business development and/or channel sales experience in the technology industry
- Experience building trusted relationships with strategic partners
- Strong influencer skills and ability to find the “win-win” scenario for all constituents
- Demonstrable experience of navigating and managing complex partner relationships
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing a pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels from end users to technical and business leads to senior decision-makers
- Understanding of multi-channel sales models and developing win-win strategies
- Ability to travel internationally and work effectively as a mobile team member