PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Reporting to the VP Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for launching and driving our Customer Marketing activity across Europe. Working closely with the local marketing teams, you will develop adoption and upsell tactics to achieve sales targets in France, the UK & Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and potentially other countries in a close future. You will also be in charge of transforming our best clients in advocates through client stories, public speeches, press releases...
You will be a key member of the Global marketing team with the opportunity for collaborate with peers in France, Germany, the UK and the US and to influence best practices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive adoption and upsell strategy & tactics
- Work closely with the Operations & Marketing local Leads in order to define a clear adoption & upsell strategy for european customers (especially FR, DE, UK).
- Lead and manage adoption/upsell customer marketing programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, customer emails like nurture campaigns or newsletters.
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with the Product, Operations and Marketing Operations Specialist to implement
- Collaborate with the Implementation and Customer Success teams to proactively identify new business opportunities and provide the marketing support needed.
- Create special marketing content for implementation/customer success when needed, such as the launch communication kit, with the help of a dedicated graphic designer.
- Integrate customers in content & field programs developed by the marketing teams
- Lead customer advocacy across Europe
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities… according to local guidelines and regulations.
- Create and manage engagement and advocacy programs; continuously recruit new customer advocates in the region.
- Work closely with the local Content & Field Marketing Leads to match advocates and speaking opportunities to support the success of the team’s activities.
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories and work with the local Content departments to develop innovative formats
- Provide product feedback to the Product Marketing & Product Management teams
- Monitor reporting and results for the Customer Marketing activity
5 years’ experience as Customer Marketing Manager or similar role
Background in Customer Success Management a plus
Knowledge of Salesforce & Hubspot a plus
English - full professional proficiency, German a plus
Ability to work with remote teams all across EMEA
Self-driven, capable of leading projects involving different geos and stakeholders