Looking for a professional development opportunity in a fast-growing company?
Looking for a unique opportunity to learn from and contribute to a diverse team with experience and innovative ideas?
Want to join a motivated team with a great working atmosphere putting the customer’s success first and foremost?
Anything else you seek?
How about high appreciation of your contributions and your person?
If yes, continue reading…
PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
As Application Support Engineer you are responsible for providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the continuous improvement of our products. You will be in direct contact with our customers and work closely with our Customer Success and R&D teams. The ideal candidate has technical skills and demonstrated skills in customer service orientation, problem solving skills, attention to details, and proactivity. The Support Engineer will report to the Director Customer Service DACH.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Deliver high-level customer service via our ticketing system or phone to our clients about PeopleDoc products in German (70%) and English (30%)
- Provide support based on agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), response time and quality
- Detect, identify, troubleshoot or escalate technical issues encountered by our customers and follow-up accordingly
- Ensure Production supervision and support
- Proactively maintain and update databases, contacts/distributions lists and internal tools
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure notification/action and resolution of client issues
- Actively take on additional responsibilities to improve our internal processes
- Minimum one year customer service experience, preferably B2B, working with SaaS or subscription products
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to multi-task
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Strong technical talent to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- You are a born ‘detective’ and love paying attention to details
- You thrive on responsibility
- You are proactive, open and enjoy being involved with multiple tasks at the same time
- Bilingual: Fluent in both written and oral German and English
- French or other European language is a plus