PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
- HR Service Delivery platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc is looking for a B2B Support Agent to join our growing team in Paris. The Support Agent team at PeopleDoc is a part of the Customer Care team and is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our diverse customer base.
Being a B2B Support Agent means providing excellent service to our customers and contributing to the continuous improvement of the PeopleDoc and our products. You will be in direct contact with our customers on a daily basis and work closely with our Customer Care, Customer Success and R&D teams. We are looking for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, and also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
- Deliver high-level customer service via our ticketing system or phone to our clients about PeopleDoc products (PeopleDoc, PeopleDoc signatures, PeopleAsk…)
- Provide support based on agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), response time and quality
- Detect, identify, troubleshoot or escalate technical issues encountered by our customers and follow-up accordingly
- Proactively maintain and update databases, contacts/distributions lists and internal tools
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure notification/action and resolution of client issues
- Actively take on additional responsibilities to improve our internal processes
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience, preferably B2B, working with SaaS or subscription products
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to multi-task
- Experience with Zendesk and Github, or other ticketing systems
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- You are a born ‘detective’ and love paying attention to details
- Able to effectively communicate with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, R&D, Marketing and Customer Engagement - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcome challenge!
- You thrive on responsibility
- You are proactive, open and enjoy being involved with multiple tasks at the same time
- Bilingual: Fluent in both written / oral French and English