PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our HR Service Delivery platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Are you ready to join a fast-moving team in the HR tech industry? The Business Development Representative is a key component to our success and we’re looking to expand the team in the Netherlands.
As the name suggests, our work culture is centered around our people. Just as PeopleDoc’s HR solutions were developed to empower employees, our founders believe in the importance of a motivated, empowered team. You will enjoy a casual environment, great benefits, and company retreats. We’re always learning from our fellow teammates and striving towards our core company values, both with customers and each other: Be: Bold. Humble. True. Happy. Better.
PeopleDoc is looking for a energized and motivated go- getter to master the art of prospecting and help the company build its sales and marketing pipeline. The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. You're passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new business leads and exceeding team goals. You will be responsible for proactive calling/emailing to establish contact with inbound and outbound leads, as well as leads from targeted marketing campaigns. You will report to the Regional Marketing Manager for the DACH+NL region.
The right person for this job will meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual call/appointment/opportunity goals. This role has potential for advancement as PeopleDoc continues our aggressive growth. If you want to be part of a fast-moving, innovative team, we’d like to talk to you!
- Research, develop, and validate target lead lists
- Lead generation/outbound calling and warm lead follow up
- Work with marketing and field sales teams to identify prospects
- Set appointments for our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline
- Build and nurture relationships with potential prospects to work them into a qualified lead
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company's solution offerings
- Document and track all activities using Salesforce.com and HubSpot in a timely manner
- Participate in marketing, sales planning and status meetings
- Generate high quality leads through cold calling and online prospecting
- High degree of professionalism, high energy level, strong work ethic
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest to qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated, and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment
- Comfortable in a metrics-driven performance culture
- Experience leveraging social media for prospect identification and development
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Inside Sales experience selling software or SaaS is a huge plus but not required
- Fluent in Dutch and English