PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients once the implementation phase is completed
- Develop and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors: steering committees, regular visits, reports, events
- Understand clients’ needs and priorities in order to optimize the use of their platform
- Identify new opportunities: up-sell, cross-sell, additional training
- Effectively communicate application features and product information for new releases and facilitate their adoption
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how PeopleDoc can better serve our customers
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Sales) to drive better results
- Resolve billing and Support inquiries in a timely and productive manner
Desired skills and experience:
- Well-organized and excellent time management abilities
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel (frequent client visits, primarily in France)
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- 2/3 years’ experience, ideally for a SaaS or HR services vendor
- Passion for digital and new technology