PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
We are seeking an Senior IT Auditor to work with teams across the company to identify and make recommendations on information privacy and security risk and control optimization.
The ideal candidate has prior IT auditor experience and is familiar with SaaS environment.
The Sr IT Auditor position involves defining and conducting assessments and providing consulting services to management and users on information and systems risk and compliance.
We look for folks who pay attention to detail and love finding creative and thoughtful solutions to a variety of compliance challenges in a rapidly evolving field. If that sounds like you apply today !
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls over key IT risk by understanding business objectives, structure, policies and procedures
- Assist in coordinating external audits, prepare internal controls owners and review required evidence
- Engage in the sales enablement process by completing due diligence questionnaires
- Document systems, processes and controls using narratives
- Evaluate design and operating effectiveness of controls to identify and recommend business process changes to strengthened internal controls
The position is open in Paris and available immediately.
- Experience in conducting IT controls assessments based on ISO 27001/27002, 27017 and 27018, SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2
- English and French or German required
- 3 - 5 years minimum general IT control experience