PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
Information security being at the center of our clients' interest, our Information Security Team is looking to improve and reinforce its activities.
To complete this mission, PeopleDoc is looking for an Information Security Auditor to join its IS Team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure the proper preparation of the audits by working with the controls' owners throughout the year
- Coordinate all of PeopleDoc's audits across the differents involved teams
- Perform the internal audits (preparation audits) within PeopleDoc
- Monitor the implementation of the action plan following audits
- Participate to the continuity of compliance and security activities when required (IAM, incident response, etc.) 365 days a year.
- Contribute to RFP
The position is open in Paris and available immediately.
- Minimum Master’s degree in computer science, or related discipline
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Information Security and audit activities
- Proficiency with ISO/IEC27001:2013 standard
- Knowledge in Security infrastructures
- Knowledge in SOC2 framework
- Good written and oral communication skills in both French and English