PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 2-6 months, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software (NASDAQ:ULTI) is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc is looking for a Privacy & Compliance Intern in our Paris HQ. PeopleDoc provides a SaaS HR platform to its customers with global workforces and therefore must ensure full compliance with any applicable regulations in all relevant countries, including in particular:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The French Data Protection Law (« Informatique et libertés »)
- European Regulation No 910/201 (eIDAS)
- EU cross-border personal data transfers pursuant to Binding Corporate Rules, (BCR), EU Model Clauses, and EU/US Privacy Shield
The successful candidate will help PeopleDoc maintain full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as contractual requirements. He/she will be part of the Group’s Compliance team and will collaborate on a daily basis with the Legal Department, supporting the Privacy & Compliance Manager in preparing, reviewing, negotiating and complying with all privacy and compliance related policies and contracts. In particular, the Compliance intern will be responsible to ensure that all PeopleDoc customers have entered into a proper Data Processing Agreement (including being involved in negotiation of such) and that such DPAs are properly reviewed, audited and filed into Company’s contract management system. In addition, the intern will work on the automation of PeopleDoc GDPR-related notification and record keeping procedures.
Finally, the intern will also assist with PeopleoDoc’s applicable audits and certifications such as ISO 27018 and ISO 27001.
- Solid Law education with at least a master’s degree in EU Data Privacy or Digital Law.
- Strong Business Law understanding
- Bi-lingual required English/French
- Friendly, independent, and multi-skilled, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and strengthen what he/she learned during his/her education.