PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager in France, you will be responsible for content creation and execution to support lead generation and nurture activities in France. You must possess a creative mindset with a passion for storytelling – you will be responsible for transforming technical information into reader-friendly stories with personality. As a results-driven marketer, you will be responsible for measuring performance and optimizing content.
- Drive lead generation and engagement through integrated content marketing initiatives, collaborating with the French, European and global marketing teams to ensure the proper content assets are developed to support global, european or local marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the creation and the development of online courses for multiple buyer personas with blog posts, ebooks, infographics, slideshares, videos, presentations, white papers, and more across various channels
- Evangelize PeopleDoc’s HR Service Delivery platform through thought leadership content, product-specific content, and customer-driven content, all consistent with our brand voice and identity
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing Lead in Europe to develop and animate an HR Community through Social Media & other channels
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Solutions Consultants teams to structure and maintain a library of Sales Enablement Content (training decks, videos, and learning modules) accordingly to our go-to-market strategy
- Proactively maintain the french content calendar
- Measure and monitor campaign and asset performance; optimize content to increase engagement, conversion, and overall performance
- Ability to move fast and wear other hats as needed – we’re a startup!
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, experience in technology preferred
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field preferred
- Experience with digital marketing tools, marketing automation software preferred (Hubspot a plus)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in French. Spanish or English a strong plus
- Experience developing content for multiple formats (experience in video production a plus)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO
- Results-driven, always looking for how we can do things better
- A self-starter with a sense of urgency and a “get stuff done” mindset
- Positive attitude required