PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Are you ready to join a fast-moving team in the HR tech industry? Business Development roles are a key component to our success and we’re looking to expand the team in France.
As the name suggests, our work culture is centered around our people. Just as PeopleDoc’s HR solutions were developed to empower employees, our founders believe in the importance of a motivated, empowered team. You will enjoy a casual environment, great benefits, and company retreats. We’re always learning from our fellow teammates and striving towards our core company values, both with customers and each other: Be: Bold. Humble. True. Happy. Better.
PeopleDoc is looking for a energized and motivated go- getter to master the art of prospecting and help the company build its sales and marketing pipeline. The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. You're passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new business leads and exceeding team goals. You will be responsible for proactive calling/emailing to establish contact with inbound and outbound leads, as well as leads from targeted marketing campaigns. As a Team Lead, you will also have to provide effective guidance and support to the French BDR Team (2 people).You will report to the VP Marketing, EMEA.
The right person for this job will meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual call/appointment/opportunity goals and will be excited to coach team members to make the whole team more and more successful. This role has potential for advancement as PeopleDoc continues our aggressive growth. If you want to be part of a fast-moving, innovative team, we’d like to talk to you!
- Research, develop, and validate target lead lists
- Generate high quality appointments for Sales teams through cold calling, online prospecting as warm leads (incoming, marketing sourced) following up
- Develop and maintain knowledge of company's solution offerings
- Measure the team’s KPI and work closely with the marketing & sales teams to ensure a constant flow of qualified leads to reach out
- Regularly redefine the collaterals to use (email templates, scripts…) and track results to ensure good conversion rates
- Share best practices within the EMEA BDR team and coach 2 BDR in France
- Document and track all activities using Salesforce.com and HubSpot for yourself and the team in a timely manner
- Participate in marketing, sales planning and status meetings
- Confirmed experience as a business developer or in a telemarketing agency, preferably with cold calling/cold emailing tasks
- Will to progress into a leadership role
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest to qualified leads
- Comfortable in a metrics-driven performance culture
- Experience leveraging social media for prospect identification and development
- Excellent business writing, communication, phone and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Inside Sales experience selling software or SaaS is a huge plus but not required