PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 725 clients with employees in 188 countries in 10 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
PeopleDoc France is looking for a Solutions Consultant to grow the French Pre-Sales team. The Solution Consultant provides customers and sales managers with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions. Responsible for preparing and delivering detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects, and answering prospects’ and salespersons’ product questions. Also may provide support to Account Management for upgrade opportunities and issue resolution.
- Perform solution demonstrations
- Customize presentations for specific audiences and business issues to close targeted business
- Create proof of concepts that suit the prospect or client’s environment
- Qualify, consolidate, and prioritize requirements for the sales demo
- Act as the primary liaison between the field and supporting functions for product positioning, fit and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering
- Answer questions from potential customers, discussing upgrade possibilities for existing clients and assisting prospects in understanding technical installation and integration issues
- Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals and other sales-support communications
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, and other marketing activities in order to promote awareness of PeopleDoc solutions
- Maintain thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of products.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience configuring software applications for presales product demonstrations
- Strong knowledge of all areas of business operations
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Human Resource practices with emphasis in HR Reporting & Metrics, Recruitment, Learning, Performance Management, Succession Planning and/or experience working in the HR field a plus
- Able to resolve moderately complex pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel
- Comfortable and confident in public speaking settings.
- Able to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals
- Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills