PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 2-6 months, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software (NASDAQ:ULTI) is a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/Job Summary:
PeopleDoc has an immediate opening for a Director, Human Resources Business Partner (Europe) role based out of our Paris, France headquarters. The position provides a fantastic opportunity for a motivated professional to support employees and people managers in France, Germany, UK & Ireland, Finland, Spain and The Netherlands in a fast-paced, global professional services environment. We are looking for an experienced HR leader who can balance the need to be a business partner along with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude while managing a team. S/he will serve as a trusted advisor and business partner to regional executives and other members of the company’s senior leadership team to provide effective HR solutions and recommendations that contribute to the company’s strategic growth. The individual will have global partnership responsibilities accounting for an employee population of approximately 300+ employees.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Human Resources based in Florida, you will manage a team of 3 HR generalists, 1 People Ops Specialist and 2 Interns.
During this exiting transition of PeopleDoc to Ultimate Software, PeopleDoc is looking for a business-driven HR Leader to focus on
- leverage the internal culture and mission/vision/values to inspire and engage employees
- bring the 2 companies’ culture together
- Integration of the teams and the systems
- Continuous improvement of internal processes and policies
- oversee and/or facilitate Benefits programs for all location
- Internal communication
For our teams based in France, Germany, Netherland, UK, Finland and Spain, you will
- Serve as a business partner and trusted advisor to the regional senior leadership teams
- Support the country leads in France, Germany and UK in all employee/management matters, including the Works Council
- Partner and support for all employees and people managers for all people matters in accordance with local legislation and best practices
Competencies & Experiences Required:
- 10+ years of strategic Human Resources experience with substantial expertise in a business partner capacity within a global and matrixed environment
- Fluent in English & French (German would be an advantage)
- Experience supporting all or most of the following international countries: France, Germany, UK, Finland, Netherlands, Spain
- Competence and experience in a variety of Human Resources fields, including but not limited to compensation & benefits, change management, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with and influencing at all levels
- Strong judgment with ability to deal effectively with strategic issues as well as tactical operational details
- Highly ethical and can be trusted to always put “People First”
- Appreciation for the impact of technology and employee experience in today’s work environment
Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field.