PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 800 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 10 languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced B2B Digital Marketer to join the team responsible for establish Ultimate Software (NASDAQ:ULTI), a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Cloud HCM Applications, as a global leader.
Reporting to the VP Marketing EMEA, you will be responsible for planning and executing digital activities across Europe. Working closely with the local marketing teams, you will develop our web presence and enhance our digital campaigns to achieve sales targets in France, the UK & Ireland, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and potentially other countries in a close future. You will also be in charge of creating awareness through digital channels, starting with the PeopleDoc brand as the preferred partner for HR Service Delivery.
You will be a key member of the Global marketing team with the opportunity for collaborate with peers in France, Germany, the UK and the US and to influence best practices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Increase our digital traffic, engagement and conversion across Europe
- Collaborate closely with the European field marketing, content marketing and other teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts engagement and conversion
- Ensure consistency in messaging and user experience across all digital marketing media to enhance our brand reputation
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer for North America to drive global web processes, standards and roll out best practices
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through paid & earned channels
- Define appropriate vendors for EU digital marketing activities and manage vendor relationships to ensure quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of deliverables
- Work closely with the local teams to define local Paid Search & SEO strategy and assist them to ensure local objectives are met (acquisition and awareness)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts across countries using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Manage paid social presence
- Work closely with the local teams to structure their presence on paid social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and any other relevant media)
- Drive requirements for the local content teams to optimize social results
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Drive website & blog optimization
- Manage 4 EU company websites and develop new ones according to our international expansion
- Collaborate with designers & content teams to improve web user experience
- 5+ years experience as Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with Paid Social, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Salesforce & Hubspot a plus
- English - full professional proficiency, additional EU language a plus
- Ability to work with remote teams all across EMEA
- Self-driven, capable of leading projects involving different geos and stakeholders