PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc has opening in January 2019 for an Intern in the HR Department in our Paris office.As a member of the People & Innovation Hub, the Intern will provide direct support and expertise to the Department and internal customer services in the administration area in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Support all aspects of the centralized HR Administration process for Europe including but not limited to:
- 1st Level Resolution of HR Support Desk cases from managers and employees related to HR Administration activities through PeopleDoc case management tool.
- Processing employee pre-boarding, on-boarding, employee movement and employee off-boarding in the HR Systems.
- Maintains employee and non-employee data entry requirements in the related HR Systems
- Enroll and maintain employee benefits plan
- Check and analysis PTO gap between HR System and Payroll payslips
- Support the HR department in any ad hoc queries
- Must have a minimum of one internship experience in administration and ideally in an HR department in a fast-growing company
- High personal integrity required in handling personal and confidential data/information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – English required to read and write correctly
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, under pressure and with a high degree of professionalism
- Organized, conscientious, rigorous and focus on deadline
- Available for 12 to 24 months