PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provide services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers. Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations. PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 725 clients with employees in 188 countries in 10 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc SAS is looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our growing Finance team in Paris for at least 6 months, ideally 12 months. The Financial analyst intern is in charge of creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations.
They are also involved in comparison analysis of historical results against budgets and forecasts (costs analysis per department, revenue analysis per type of revenue, source of revenue, bookings transformation analysis). He/she performs variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward.
Finally, the Financial analyst intern is involved into integration process, following PeopleDoc acquisition by Ultimate Software. As part of this integration process, he/she is required to actively participate in:
- FP&A process alignment between PeopleDoc & Ultimate Software
- expansion of mother company’s financial planning tool
- communication of new procedures & process within management population
Day to day tasks will include to:
- Update input information into forecast model (headcount, costs, revenue),
- Perform Actuals versus budget & Actuals versus forecast gaps analysis,
- Contribute to a preparation of financial presentations for Internal direction committees, Country managers, etc
- Prepare historical data analysis for reporting or integration process needs
- Respond to any analysis requests from the management & direction (local & headquarter’s level)
- Participate in budget compaign & quarterly closing planning & preparation
- Open/close/modify access to FP&A tools (currently Anaplan) as well as to Netsuite (for expense reports, R&D time tracking)
The successful candidate will possess the following required Competencies:
- Master’s degree (Bac +5) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent. An experience in Software Development, Computer Hardware, and understanding Financial Planning & Analysis is a plus.
- Min 1 years of professional experience,
- Capacity of handling and intelligently analyzing a mountain of different types of data and data evaluation metrics,
- Creative problem solver, with a natural or cultivated talent for financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting,
- Strong organizational and time management skills,
- Proficient in Excel: mandatory,
- Fluent in French and English