PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Cash collection coordinator is responsible for performing collection actions in accordance with Company’s policies & procedures. He/she is reporting to Accounts Receivable Manager as a team member of Billing and Collection Team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Track and collect past due balances (global scope – France, US, UK, Germany etc.)
- Identify why payment has not been received from the Customer
- Take appropriate actions to resolve issues in a way that results in payment and/or complete closure of Customer’s balance.
- Follow up on unresolved claims
- Resolve Customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Track and resolve discrepancies
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- a BAC+2/3 degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Fluency in French and English, both written and orally, is required
- 2-3 years of high volume corporate collections experience & Accounts Receivable experience
- Excellent knowledge of billing & collections procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and accounting software (NetSuite will be advantage) user and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent English will be an advantage
- Strong attention to details, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service, proactiveness and team spirit