PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Job Description/ Job Summary:
PeopleDoc SAS is looking to hire an Accountant to our rapidly expanding Finance team centered in our Paris HQ. The Subsidiary accountant is in charge of PeopleDoc UK & PeopleDoc Germany subsidiaries bookkeeping. The individual will report to the Accounting Manager & be a part of accounting team of 4 people in total. This individual could also be asked to assist in accounting responsibilities in France and eventually our Spain office.
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Maintain subsidiaries’ books up to date
· Perform regular tax declarations & follow up on all tax related topics with a help of external advice, conjointly with internal tax team
· In charge of expense reports control & posting for the scope (UK & German entities)
· Perform regular reconciliations required for monthly/quarterly/yearly close (including for legal auditors)
· Assist in book-keeping activities outside the scope, perimeter to be defined
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics preferred
- 5 years of experience in a similar position or in an accounting department
- Knowledge of accounting standards (German & UK GAAP appreciated) & procedures
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office and Accounting software (NetSuite will be advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English (German will be an advantage).
- Attention to details, goal oriented, ability to work in an international environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service, proactiveness and team spirit