PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Accountant France is responsible for the French entity’s book-keeping on daily basis, providing accurate monthly/quarterly & annual accounting information and maintains regulatory filings and records.
He/she is reporting to Accounting Supervisor & is assisted by a part time accounting assistant.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Prepare and enter journal entries, month end and yearend closes, banking, bank reconciliations and other duties as assigned
- Perform general ledger accounting
- Help oversee A/R, A/P, payroll, and other routine accounting functions
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation records
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Assist with month-end, year-end closing activities and special projects as necessary
- Maintain regulatory fillings and records
- a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Good accounting software user and administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work autonomously
- English : Fluent