PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Accounting manager is in charge of supervising of all accounting & tax activities of 3 PeopleDoc entities (France, Uk, Germany). He/she will report directly to Director of Financial & Accounting Control. This individual will manage a team of 3 people & works closely with external accounting firms, in charge of tax.
His/her main responsibilities consist to:
- Prepare, review and ensure timely and accurate financial statements and supporting schedules for all PeopleDoc subsidiaries
- Prepare & review consolidated financials under US GAAP
- Control & deliver documentation and reconciliations required for monthly/quarterly/yearly close (including for legal auditors)
- Ensure compliance with external reporting standards (US GAAP) and local ones (UK GAAP, German GAAP, French GAAP)
- Ensure the respect of internal policies and procedures
- Manage a team of 3 local accountants responsible for EU subsidiaries’ accounting
- Ensure tax compliance with the help of local tax advice in UK & Germany
- Coordinate R&D tax credit preparation & reporting, with the help of external advice.
The successful candidate will possess the following required Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (BAC + 5) in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience and experience with publicly traded companies is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of overall professional experience required, either in audit/chartered accounting firm or as an accounting director.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical skills with a focus in accounting, finance, analysis
- Effective communication to all levels of management at the business unit and corporate
- High personal and professional standards of ethics and integrity
- Proficient in Excel: mandatory,
- Fluent in French and English, German a huge plus!