PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
The Implementation Project Manager is a part of the French Operations team. He or she will be in charge of the implementation of our solutions, driving Customers. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 plus years experience in project management, ideally in the implementation of HR dedicated IT solutions. He or she will also have good technical skills to carry out projects with a pace of quick implementation (2-6 months on average). Experience using or implementing SaaS or in-house systems (such as ADP, Peoplesoft …) or document management systems is an advantage.
The successful candidate with be required to:
- Manage the full project life-cycle implementation
- Lead workshops to collect client specifications and to provide industry standards
- Configure the application based off of client specifications
- Coordinate implementation solutions teams (configuration, IT, product ...)
- Lead steering committees and follow-up meetings
- Identify and analyze project risks & dependencies
- Control customer delivery and validate customer go-live
- Measure project success and identify improvements needed
- Stay abreast of new features and products released
- Act as a subject Matter Expert on identified topics/products
- Contribute to maintain and grow our internal team knowledge
- Strong oral and written communications
- Excellent client presentation skills
- Technical basis for understanding PeopleDoc solutions (solution architecture, database and security) and sFTP/SSO setup
- Flexibility, versatility and responsiveness
- Sense of organization, discipline
- Education levels: BAC + 4 / + 5