PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
PeopleDoc is facing an exciting future due to the integration of our startup in the Ultimate Family. Therefore, to handle and deliver the IT transformation Roadmap we are looking for several Information Systems Project Managers to join the adventure and help create the bridges and bonds between a 10 year old French Startup and 28 years old American Corporation !
Qualified candidates would have broad experience managing key technical, operational, and business improvement projects. In this role, you will be able to express your project management skills and innovative thinking by handling multi-site (UK, GE, FR, USA) projects !
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business owners, team members and other key personnel across various departments to plan, develop and manage key operational, technical and strategic projects.
- Develop and maintain project plan to ensure project plans and related activities support key organization business objectives and major deliverables.
- Facilitate appropriate communication methods and tracking tools to ensure identification and management of risks
- Responsible for adhering to all relevant policies and procedures (i.e. SOX, ISO ISMS & SAS 70).
- 3-7 years of experience in successfully leading and managing multiple medium to large operational and strategic projects, with varying complexity and impact under moderate supervision.
- Experience with information technology project management processes and techniques.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivation to learn new methodologies/technologies that will enhance job performance. Ability to prioritize work and build strong relationships.