PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages with a 100% customer retention rate. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
The Product Line Manager will be in charge of setting the Product-line-level tactics and strategy, prioritizing impactful features and representing the product line strategy in front of clients, prospects and users.
This office-based (Paris) people manager role will report to the VP Product.
Culture & behaviour
- Manages and improves the POs and UX around them, serves as an official PeopleDoc mentor.
- Work hand to hand with other product line managers to build a coherent platform
- Be a standard bearer of PeopleDoc culture, evangelize and propagate the PeopleDoc culture in every interaction.
- Great knowledge sharer on product methodologies and principles (BBL, talks, etc.)
- Technical background with a passion for building software
- Partner with the development team and the product owners to lead or support all phases of feature conception: user stories, design, testing and feature roll out to the market
- Build or support other POs in building features that create business value for stakeholders
- Product instinct, creative and customer/user centric
Team Play & Communication skills
- Act as Manager/Coach
- Great communication skills and eager to collaborate with all departments involved closely or remotely in product related topics
- Animate teamwork within the product line team
- Ideally 2+ years people management experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Knowledge of SAAS environment and microservices architecture is a plus