PeopleDoc is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. We believe that employees should receive the same level of services as the company’s best customers.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc serves more than 800 clients with employees in 180 countries in more than 10 languages with a 100% customer retention rate.
More information is available at www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Employee Portal with personalized knowledge base
- Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics
Learning I/O delivers cutting-edge Product Knowledge on our innovative HR solution both to its employees, customers and partners.
Our Learning Service aims to keep providing various levels of trainings with the highest quality, to guarantee success and satisfaction to all its users.
As we provide the same respect and caring attitude to all, our main challenge is to constantly improve our training delivery processes, share and maintain the highest product knowledge level to our users and offer the best comfort and tools to all trainers.
PeopleDoc has an immediate opening for a Trilingual (German/English/French) Trainer position in our Paris headquarters. This position is a great opportunity for a motivated professional to provide PeopleDoc’s employees, customers and partners with the most enjoyable learning experience through various formats: slideshows, quizzes, e-learning modules…
We are looking for a skilled trainer who is not afraid of speaking in public, loves to travel across Europe and can adapt his/her speech to any audience.
This person needs to be fluent both in the language of Gutenberg, Shakespeare and Moliere.
Our ideal team member is energetic, creative, understands customers needs and specifications, never panics under pressure and has epic training skills to animate Learning I/O contents.
Loving coffee is a plus!
- Translate and maintain all learning material in German
- Conduct Product sessions on-site or via videoconferencing in German, English and French
- Maintain the global customer satisfaction rate over 85%
- Monitor sessions delivered and provide internal feedbacks
- Collect customers’ feedbacks to improve our material and contents
- Be proactive to enhance the customer learning experience
Competencies & Experiences Required
- Mandatory: fluent in German, English & French (spoken AND written)
- Great sense of pedagogy, patience and timekeeping (alarm clock advised)
- 2+ years of professional experience in training delivery
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Training or Language
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Globe-trotter and travel lover (passport needed)
- Strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Real Interest in new technologies
- Experience in SaaS industry is a plus