PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
Our Information Services team is looking for a Sr. Manager in the field of Information Technology to oversee Global Operations. The Sr. Manager will work closely with European business partners as well as US based technology.
You will implement, and maintain technology solutions and resources in support of all corporate functional areas within the European market for PeopeDoc and its parent company Ultimate Software.
As a member of the Information Technology, the Sr. Manager is expected to simplify people's work lives through implementation of well-chosen meaningful technologies, service excellence, empathetic and caring support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business owners, team members and other key resources across departments to plan, develop and manage key operational and strategic projects.
- Propose and implement new information technology systems and applications to improve business processes and decision making.
- Team Management : Plan and coordinate the activities of a multi person team through coaching, feedback and formal training.
- 7+ years IT management experience; at least three (3) years should include Sr. Management level
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to work in fast pace environment in an integration context
- Management of technical team while providing vision and developing strategic goals
- Prior experience working along with a senior leadership team on planning and execution a growth plan for several years out
- Experience in project planning, cloud computing, services and management