PeopleDoc is on a mission to revolutionize how every HR function provide services to their employees.
Our unique “state of the art” HR Service Delivery platform provides HR teams with the tools they need to provide great services while considerably decreasing the manual work behind the scenes and allowing companies to go paperless in their administration.
The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, across multiple locations. PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages. PeopleDoc is now a part of Ultimate Software. Ultimate Software is a Leader for Cloud HCM Applications.
PeopleDoc is looking for Integration Specialists to join our international team to help us meet our expanding client expectations on software integration and implementation.
You will join a high performing, fast-paced and quite fun team committed to solve complex issues, learn and improve constantly personally and technically.
This position will provide the opportunity to work autonomously on an internal Saas solutions, designed and developed in France. And of course, a lot of room to grow your skills and experience along with the company!
The ideal candidate for this role will have deep understanding of SaaS environment and appreciation of Uptime and Service Level Agreements (SLA). He/she will come from a tech and/or internet-based environment with deep understanding of production environment dealing with sensitive data, as well as high client service standards. The candidate must be organized and have a high risk consideration of implications of any changes made on the systems.
We are looking for different areas of expertise :
- Bug analysis: Qualify and analyse issues from Level 1 support and escalate to Product R&D and Product Management
- Incident : Address system alerts in a timely manner in order to ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to
- Administration task : Execute and industrialize some administration tasks to meet customer needs
- Integration project: Be responsible for setting up systems to ensure client's integration (data feed, HRIS integration, data orchestration, data ingestion…)
If you have proven experience in one of these areas and want to develop new skills in the others, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to grow within our team.
What you bring to the table :
- Your organizational skills and your curious mindset
- Your proficiency in English
- Experience in troubleshooting issues / IT development knowledge
- Ability to create and manage documentation
- Working knowledge of Linux and understanding of Linux-based software stacks
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies (Datadog, Sentry, ...)
- Significant experience in basic networking protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, SFTP, DNS
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- APIs experience is a plus
What we bring to the table ?
- Teamwork is in our core values : we learn from each other
- A lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- Technical challenges
- Nice office based in the center of Paris with the full package (croissants every monday, Babyfoot, PS4, Arcade Game for the lunch break…)
- Open to full remote workers